Banner 468

Facebook
RSS

Monday, April 7, 2014

Reader’s Mail: My Husband Does Not Want To Legalise Our Marriage

Dear Leystradamus, I’m thirty years old, and I have been living with the father of my two children, who is forty five years old, for seven years. Our first child just turned six and the second will be two by December, but I and my children’s father are not legally or traditionally married. My own family have been disturbing me concerning the marriage issue, but his family are not complaining, and whenever I bring up the topic of us settling down legally, we end up in a quarrel. Mind you he is very caring and loves I and his kids, but my family says no matter the fact that we are living together we are not fully a couple. But my husband is not ready for this and family members are pressurising me. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment